Australia’s broadband network is here
The nbn™ network is rolling out in Wagin. It's coming soon to parts of Wagin.
The nbn™ network is Australia’s new landline phone and internet network, designed to provide you with access to fast and reliable phone and internet services no matter where you live.
The nbn™ network can open up many opportunities for homes and businesses:
• Experience fast downloads, with multiple people and devices operating in the home or business at the same time^
• Smooth video conferencing takes the frustration out of face to face contact with loved ones or work colleagues
• Kids can unlock their full potential by having fast access to online educational tools
• Access to a fast connection can help businesses and employees enhance productivity^
nbn will be mailing residents and businesses when you are able to switch to the nbn™ network, with information about what to do next. You can also find out when the nbn™ network is available by checking your address at nbn.com.au or by calling 1800 687 626.
^ Your experience including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ network depends on the technology over which services are delivered to your premises and some factors outside nbn’s control like your equipment quality, software broadband plans and how your service provider designs its network.
How to Switch
It’s easy to switch to the nbn™ network:
1. Contact a phone or internet provider
2. Ask about switching your phone or internet to the nbn™ network
3. Choose a plan that best suits your needs
Visit nbn.com.au/switch to see a list of providers in your area.